Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home.

We've been home since Monday night...
Amazingly (a TOTAL answered prayer) we are hardly jet lagged at all. Last time I went it was a full week before I felt normal... so this is a huge improvement over that. We all get really tired around 8:00 pm and Asia and I have been waking up pretty ridiculously early the past two mornings, but generally, we're all functioning really well.

That's really a little picture of how God was SO faithful to us throughout the entire trip. We had no illnesses, no travel glitches, no major family squabbles. I keep telling people "The whole thing was completely above and beyond all my hopes and dreams and expectations."

And it was.

I'm working on editing and narrowing down our 1280 photos and will begin telling our stories in the next couple of days.

I'm so excited to share everything.
How could you not just LOVE seeing your kids living out a picture like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment